I’m officially joining the High Five For Friday community. I always love it when I see other bloggers do it, so why not join in on the fun? But just 5 things… That’s going to be tough. It was a really, really good week!
- Greg & I were featured on Style Me Pretty Massachusetts. I love Style Me Pretty’s wedding blog. I even like to buy their wedding book as an engagement gift (after I flip through all the pages first). So to be featured is pretty amazing. Our friend Annmarie did a great job shooting our romantic North Shore photo session. We’re forever thankful!
- I started a Skillshare Class. Skillshare believes that “anyone can learn anything, at any age, at an affordable cost, anywhere in the world.” There are ton of online classes on just about everything. Me being the graphic designer that I am I signed up for “Logo Design: Let the Type Do the Talking.” On my 2nd class so far and I like it. More updates to come!
- My San Francisco trip is happening soon! I’m take a mini vacation to California with two of my girlfriends next week. I fly out on thursday and i’ll be there through Labor Day Weekend! I’ve been there once before and I’ve been itching to go back since. Can’t wait to go on some West Coast adventures with my friends!
- I made some Cucumber Sangria this week at work. We work with a few wine & spirits brands at my job so making cocktails isn’t out of the ordinary. This recipe was delicious and very refreshing. If you like mint & cucumber you need to pin this for later!
- I bought a new book: “Blog.Inc.” I want CLDL to be the best little blog it can be. It’s already done great things for me and has connected me to awesome people. I can’t wait to see where this little blog of mine can go!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!
XO, Billie Denise